Changing Product Range
- To meet our UK customers needs for High voltage and complex LRU / Backplane testing – often with requirements above 1500V (& currents to 1000Amps), we are now the official UK distributor for Adaptronic based in Germany.
- We are also in partnership with ATE Solutions Ltd, based in Northampton, who have been providing excellent functional test solutions to the same industry as Cirris for 30 years.
- The three companies product ranges compliment each other – fitting together perfectly for a cohesive “one stop test shop” for UK manufacturers.
- We can now provide test solutions that are “the best in test” in their own market segments – from one base in the UK.
- High end / high performance test is critically important to our customer base due to the fact that most ‘easy to manufacture items’ are made in the Far-East and the complexity remains here in the UK.
Our business strategy for 2017 onwards
- We will continue to sell, service and support Cirris as the “general purpose, simple to use” provider of cable harness testers.
- We will in addition sell Adaptronic test equipment for the more demanding applications found in the defence, aerospace and automotive industries.
- We will sell functional test solutions from ATE solutions in Northampton that enable high performance yet cost effective product proving test solutions geared to specific customer requirements.
Our new Partners
- ATE Solutions is a proven functional test solutions supplier utilising PXI instrumentation as well as rack & stack test equipment to create custom ATE solutions for sophisticated test and product proving requirements.
- Adaptronic is a global “top end” technology supplier of very high voltage and highly configurable testers for; defence, rail, aerospace, hybrid and automotive (E-Mobility), automation, medical and telecommunication markets.