The Cirris CH2 Modular Tester is smaller than a microwave and has the power to test thousands of points. Connect the CH2 to your PC and use Cirris easy-wire software for hipot (HV) testing of complex cables and harnesses.
Test Complex Assemblies
- Scanner chassis measures 17″ x 17″ x 6″ and weighs 40 lbs.
- Up to five 160 point scanner boxes (800 pts/box)
- Tests up to 100,000 points
- 1500 VDC
- 1000 VAC
- Easily rack mounted for larger applications
- Performance Check Kit for ISO 9000 certification
- easy-wire software provides full SPC data collection
- Collect test results by operator, test station, or product
- Customize any standard test report
- Password-protected security
- Limit operator access to system features.
- Online help system
Efficient and Adjustable
- Smart-Lights capable
- Zero Defect Guided Assembly Aid
- Built in digital I/O
- 8 programmable inputs and 8 outputs
- Marking/stamping machines
- Fixture locks
- Pushback modules
- Energizing relays