Combined Test Solutions, formerly Cirris Solutions, located in Bedfordshire, England, has been established for over 30 years, specializing in cable/harness and back plane test solutions for industries that depend on wiring integrity for success. Finding faults early on in a process is critical to efficiency and cost savings and Combined Test Solutions has met this need by supplying, making and supporting a highly efficient and cost-effective range of test equipment across a whole spectrum of industries. With over 1000 cable harness test systems in use in the UK and some 45,000 in total globally – CTS is the recognized leader in cable harness test and can rightly be known as the “Best in Test”. Our name change from Cirris Solutions to Combined Test Solutions became effective in April 2017 to reflect our growing the business with new and wider ranges of test equipment.
Our Product Range
- To meet our UK customers needs for High voltage and complex LRU / Backplane testing – often with requirements above 1500V (& currents to 2.5 mAmps), we are now the official UK distributor for Adaptronic based in Germany.
- We are also in partnership with ATE Solutions Ltd, based in Northampton, who have been providing excellent functional test solutions to the same industry as Cirris for 30 years.
- In July 2021 we took over the UK and Ireland business of Stantronic Instruments (UK) and now offer a range of industry-leading test instruments, power supplies and loads from many key global suppliers.
- The product ranges of all these companies compliment each other – fitting together perfectly for a cohesive “one stop test shop” for UK manufacturers.
- We can now provide test solutions that are “the best in test” in their own market segments – from one base in the UK.
- High end / high performance test is critically important to our customer base due to the fact that most ‘easy to manufacture items’ are made in the Far-East and the complexity remains here in the UK.
Our business strategy
- We continue to sell, service and support Cirris as the “general purpose, simple to use” industry standard provider of cable harness testers.
- We support, sell and maintain the Adaptronic test equipment for the more demanding applications found in the defence, aerospace, and automotive industries.
- We can provide custom, functional test solutions from ATE solutions in Northampton that enable high performance proving test solutions.
- CTS also sell and support the entire Stantronic portfolio with the ability to provide customers with real technical help (not just selling a box) as we are test engineers. CTS also provide first level diagnosis and repairs and calibration, on site at our Bedfordshire facility, which means that our customers don’t have to wait weeks for a factory return if problems occur.
- ATE Solutions is a proven functional test solutions supplier utilising PXI instrumentation as well as rack & stack test equipment to create custom ATE solutions for sophisticated test and product proving requirements.
- Adaptronic is a global “top end” technology supplier of very high voltage and highly configurable testers for; defence, rail, aerospace, hybrid and automotive (E-Mobility), automation, medical and telecommunication markets.
- X-frame from Häwa – exclusively sold through Combined Test Solutions Ltd has been setting new standards for machine and system building with its revolutionary modular machine build system.