Cirris easy-wire software guides users through the steps of registering connectors/adapters, setting up a test program, testing a cable or harness, then archiving the test report.
With Cirris easy-wire software you can:
- Test wires, resistors, capacitors, twisted pairs, and diodes.
- Label points, connectors, and nets.
- Use visual and audible feedback including LEDs for guided assembly, customizable sounds, and graphical connectors.
- Control secure access to all areas of the software.
- Share a single network database through multiple test stations.
- Manage test reports and collect measured values.
- Choose from several test modes including: single test, continuous test, sequential build test, random build test, and single pass build test.
- Create test programs by learning a known good device, by importing test data, or by hand entering test instructions.
- Create and modify test programs off-line without a tester attached to the system.
What you will need to run Cirris easy-wire software:
- A computer must meet the following requirements:
CPU: 2.0 GHz min. processor speed
Operating System: Windows 7®, or Windows 8.1®
Hard Drive: 15 GB hard drive space (minimum)
RAM: 4 GB RAM. 256 MB min. video memory
Display: minimum 1024 x 768 min display resolution
Sound card and speakers
Min 4 USB 2 or 3 ports