S3531 Series RF Spectrum Analyzer
Saluki S3531 series RF spectrum analyzer is designed based on the concept “Smaller, lighter, easier” . S3531 series takes a small desktop space and easy to carry. Most of nowaday RF applications are in this band, like mobile communication (GSM, CDMA, LTE even low frequency 5G), WIFI (2.4GHz), remote control etc, so S3531 series is a good tool for the test, maintenance, R&D of these applications. Tracking source and CW source provide ability to do complex measurements. For so many functions integrated in one box, S3531 series also very fits for eduction.
•Frequency range from 9kHz to 1.8GHz/ 3.0GHz
•Resolution bandwidth: 1Hz – 3MHz
•High sensitive, best DANL <-158 dBm •Standard 1.8GHz/ 3.0GHz tracking source, and pre-amplifier •Standard FFT 1Hz resolution bandwidth function •Low weight <3.5kg, small size
Benchtop Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 3 GHz
S3531 is an economic spectrum analyzer for 3 GHz span. It has good specification and multiple functions within a good looking small box.
S3531 series has 2 modules to choose.
• 9 kHz to 1.8 GHz
• 9 kHz to 3.0 GHz
S3531 series can be used in different measurement scenes:
• Spectrum analysis transmitter test
• Mobile applications, RF/ Microwave communication
• RF/ Electronic product R&D, manufacture, test and maintenance
Small and Portable, Flexible Communication Ports
S3531 series spectrum analyzer is equipped 8-inch high brightness LCD screen. It is one mini size module for benchtop instrument.
S3531 series has standard built-in tracking source 1.5 GHz or 3.2 GHz for different module. And it also provides a variety of optional accessories, including directional antenna, omnidirectional antenna, near field probe kit, SWR bridge, USB power sensor etc.
Great Technical Specifications
• Frequency range: cover from 9 kHz to 3 GHz
• Typical displayed average noise level: (full span) < -150dBm for S3531A, < -148dBm for S3531B • Good phase noise performance: <-100dBc/Hz@100kHz frequency offset @ 500MHz carrier • Standard tracking source: frequency range from 100kHz to 1.5 GHz/ 3.2 GHz, output power from -30dBm to 0dBm • Resolution bandwidth: 1 Hz – 3 MHz
A Variety of Measurement Function Modes
• Adjacent-channel power ratio (ACPR)
• Analog demodulation
• Multi trace
• Channel power
• Marker Table
• Limit line (pass/fail)
• Field strength
S3531-01 Field Strength Measurement
S3531-02 Near Field Probe Kit
S3531-03 Frequency Identity Module
S3531-04 Directional Antenna / Frequency range: 600MHz – 8GHz
S3531-05 Omnidirectioanl Antenna / Frequency range: 300MHz – 7.5GHz
S3531-06 SWR Bridge / Frequency range: 10MHz – 3.6GHz
S3531-07 USB Power Sensor / Frequency range: 10MHz – 6GHz
S3531-08 RF Demonstration Kit