S3532 Series Spectrum Analyzer
Saluki S3532 series spectrum analyzer reaches max. 7.5GHz with excellent performance. Pre-amplifier, AM/FM demodulation, Interference analysis, limit line, OBW, ACPR etc, all these useful functions are provided as standard. S3532 series spectrum analyzer is equipped with an optional tracking source. Meanwhile user can also choose a build-in CW source which can extend the ability of S3532 spectrum analyzer.
•Frequency range from 9kHz to 3.6GHz/ 7.5GHz
•DANL <-150dBm, <-161dBm (typ.) •Audio analysis •SCPI supported •Max. 3GHz tracking source and CW source •Standard preamplifier/ waterfall function/ limit line function
Benchtop Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz
S3532 is an economic spectrum analyzer for 7.5 GHz span. It has good specification and multiple functions within a good looking small box.
S3532 series has 2 modules to choose.
• 9 kHz to 3.6 GHz
• 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz
S3532 series can be used in different measurement scenes:
• Spectrum analysis transmitter test
• Mobile applications, RF/ Microwave communication
• RF/ Electronic product R&D, manufacture, test and maintenance
Small and Portable, Flexible Communication Ports
S3532 series spectrum analyzer is equipped 8.4-inch high brightness LCD screen. It is one mini size module for benchtop instrument.
S3532 series support remote control via USB port or LAN port. User can program their own management software with SCPI command provided in programming manual. Or use the PC software to do the remote control.
S3532 series has standard built-in tracking source 3.2 GHz or 3.6 GHz for different module. And it also provides a variety of optional accessories, including directional antenna, omnidirectional antenna, near field probe kit, SWR bridge, USB power sensor etc.
Great Technical Specifications
• Frequency range: cover from 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz
• Typical displayed average noise level: (full span) < -148dBm for S3532A, < -138dBm for S3532B • Good phase noise performance: (500MHz carrier) <-100dBc/Hz@100kHz frequency offset (S3532A), and <-90dBc/Hz@100kHz frequency offset (S3532B) • Absolute amplitude accuracy: < ±1.5dB • Resolution bandwidth: 1 Hz – 3 MHz
S3532-01 Field Strength Measurement
S3532-02 Near Field Probe Kit
S3532-03 Frequency Identity Module
S3532-04 Directional Antenna / Frequency range: 600MHz – 8GHz
S3532-05 Omnidirectioanl Antenna / Frequency range: 300MHz – 7.5GHz
S3532-06 SWR Bridge / Frequency range: 10MHz – 3.6GHz
S3532-07 USB Power Sensor / Frequency range: 10MHz – 6GHz
S3532-08 RF Demonstration Kit