Working on E-vehicles with high-voltage components requires special protective meaures for personnel.
This HV measurement adapter was developed to enable maintenance work and safety-relevant tests on high-
voltage systems. The HV measurement adapter includes the HV measuring box and a connector specific HV adapter cable set.
• Determining / measuring the voltage-free condition in an HV system
• Measuring the voltage in an activated HV system
• Checking / measuring the insulation resistance in a HV system
• Simulation of insulation faults in a HV system
• Checking / measuring the HV interlock or pilot line in an HV system
• Opening / bridging HV interlock or pilot line
• Measurement sockets:
• Pilot In (HV interlock)
• Pilot Out (HV interlock male)
• Pilot Out (HV interlock female)
• Quick change interface X1 and X2 for adapter cable set
• Personal protection resistors
• Measuring voltage max. 1000 V
• Measuring current max. 16 A
• Switch for simulation of insulation faults
Available HV measuring boxes
• HV measuring box with personal protection resistors 7248821001
• HV measuring box without personal protection resistors 724882Z001
• HV measuring box ‘Crash Test’ 7256931001
Application-specific interconnections for the HV measuring boxes are possible on request.